Welcome to Aphelion, Guest! Please log in or register!
Hello, and welcome to Aphelion! Also known as "Many Vampires in Nebraska" ( jokingly, of course ), we're a supernatural / modern/urban fantasy with a crime streak, and an optional boarding school. The school permits both supernatural and non-magical students, and features a middle school, high school, and college on the same campus. We're a no application, no word count, no strict activity check, no cap/ban/ratio, sandbox-y game with larger optional plots to partake in, and feature only six member groups, with a mere four distinct races ( you can also play reborn gods! ). Quite honestly, we're very easy to join; the easiest thing to do is create a mundane human for your first character, pretend we're slice of life, and learn as you go, you legit only need to read the rules and joining guide with this method. This first mundane human can also technically spontaneously develop magic later and become a witch, because magic can manifest at any age. Disclaimer: feels may occur. Disclaimer two: anyone that asks for threads in cbox will probably be told to post an open thread, join an existing one, or post in plotters. If this is off-putting to you, this is not the site you're looking for. We are default rated 3.2.2./high PG-13, but we do go above that via users inputting their birth date.

I think this is yours.

Sati Aug 10, 2018
46 Views 10 Replies
Bjorn Casey @ Jun 30, 2018, 06:45 PM

Bjorn Casey
No title
Necromancer
14 Posts 365 Years Male Vampire Germanic Hematite & Beech Ice Written by Esmera
Jun 30, 2018, 06:45 PM / 35 Words
"So how busy are you, at the moment? ... and how likely are you to punch something?"

@giratina

Sati Lucain
son of the shifting sands
Vampire
9 Posts 5,166 Years Male Vampire Egyptian Fire Written by giratina
If you don't live for something, then you'll die for nothing.
Jun 30, 2018, 06:48 PM / 40 Words
"Define busy. If you wanna get technical, I'm still in bed and I probably shouldn't be. ... also define punching something, depends, really. Wait, why are you calling me? Isn't it like ten in the morning?"

Bjorn Casey
No title
Necromancer
Jun 30, 2018, 06:49 PM / 25 Words
"Ignore the time, it's irrelevant, I have a daeva and it's yours. You should uh. You should maybe come get it..."

Sati Lucain
Vampire
Jun 30, 2018, 06:50 PM / 33 Words
"... why do I have to come get it...? Wait, I don't have anyone that died recently, who the fuck's this daeva? Are you sure it's mine?"

Bjorn Casey
No title
Necromancer
Jun 30, 2018, 06:52 PM / 76 Words
"Yes, I'm sure it's yours. ... um. I kinda found him in a nightmare cage. Definitely yours, just... I don't think he's figured out the cage is gone. ... okay well, I should rephrase that, he's not really absorbing anything, I'm really sure he hasn't figured that out yet, but he barely knows Soren and I, and I'm pretty sure we can't... help him."

Sati Lucain
Vampire
Jun 30, 2018, 06:54 PM / 9 Words
"... ... ... Bjorn. Who the fuck is this daeva?"

Bjorn Casey
No title
Necromancer
Jun 30, 2018, 07:07 PM / 4 Words
"Aaahummm... Alexios...?"

Sati Lucain
Vampire
Jun 30, 2018, 09:12 PM / 36 Words
-thirty seconds of cussing in Arabic ... and... probably some Egyptian and maybe that was like Greek in there...-

"I'm gonna murder some daevas. I assume you're home?"

Bjorn Casey
No title
Necromancer
Jun 30, 2018, 09:14 PM / 50 Words
"You're not going to murder some daevas because the school's more important than the daevas, and for that matter, so is Alexios. I think he needs you more than some daevas need to die. And yes, I am. ... he's staring somewhat confusedly at my walls."

Sati Lucain
Vampire
Jun 30, 2018, 09:15 PM / 20 Words
"... I hate you sometimes. Fine. I'll be over in ... probably a minute or two."

Bjorn Casey
No title
Necromancer
Jun 30, 2018, 09:17 PM / 11 Words
"Yep, you're my favourite person, too. See ya."